Providing quick diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses for University of Arkansas students.
No appointment necessary.
- What symptoms are seen in the RazorCARE Clinic?
Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat Symptoms:
- Cough or cold
- Ear discomfort
- Flu-like symptoms (without vomiting or diarrhea)
- Pink eye
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus discomfort
- Sore throat
- Athletes foot
- Bug bites
- Cold sores
- Poison ivy
Complaints/symptoms must be less than 2 weeks.
To discuss symptoms and services not on this list, please make an appointment with one of our primary care providers by calling (479) 575-4451.
- How does the RazorCARE Clinic work?
Services are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All University of Arkansas students are eligible to use the RazorCARE Clinic, however there are costs for further medical treatment; such as x-ray, laboratory work, and medication.
RazorCARE Clinic Hours
- 8:15-11 a.m. & 12:30-3 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 9-11 a.m. & 12:30-3p.m. Friday
The RazorCARE Clinic is located on the 1st floor of the Pat Walker Health Center at the Primary Medical Clinic.
Students can still receive primary medical care by appointment:
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday and Friday
- 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday.