News Article: Recording Now Available of Fall Semester Q&A
August 17, 2021
A recording of the recent fall semester Q&A is now available for viewing. Members of the U of A campus community who are expecting to be on campus this fall were invited to the panel discussion about the upcoming semester.
You can watch the recorded version of the panel discussion featuring a conversation with several campus leaders facilitated by Interim Chancellor Charles Robinson. Panelists include:
- Charles Robinson, interim chancellor
- Bill Kincaid, managing associate general counsel
- Terry Martin, interim provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs
- Scott Turley, associate vice chancellor, Facilities Management
- Lisa Milam, director of recruitment and workforce management, Human Resources
- Mark Rushing, associate vice chancellor, University Relations
- Melissa Harwood-Rom, interim vice chancellor of student affairs
- Huda Sharaf, medical director, Pat Walker Health Center
The video is one hour in length. Those who registered were able to attend in person and virtually. They were also able to submit questions that were answered by the panel.
If you have a question that was not answered during the forum, you are encouraged to submit it at email@example.com.
About the University of Arkansas: As Arkansas' flagship institution, the U of A provides an internationally competitive education in more than 200 academic programs. Founded in 1871, the U of A contributes more than $2.2 billion to Arkansas’ economy through the teaching of new knowledge and skills, entrepreneurship and job development, discovery through research and creative activity while also providing training for professional disciplines. The Carnegie Foundation classifies the U of A among the top 3% of U.S. colleges and universities with the highest level of research activity. U.S. News & World Report ranks the U of A among the top public universities in the nation. See how the U of A works to build a better world at Arkansas Research News.
John Thomas, manager of university communications