News Article: Recording Now Available of Spring Semester Town Hall
Jan. 19, 2022
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – A recording of the recent spring semester town hall is now available for viewing. Several campus leaders joined interim Chancellor Charles Robinson to discuss various updated COVID-19 policies and guidelines and answer questions from audience members that were in-person and attending virtually.
You can watch the recorded version of the panel discussion on the university's YouTube page. Panelists included:
- Charles Robinson, interim chancellor
- Terry Martin, interim provost
- Dr. Huda Sharaf, medical director, Pat Walker Health Center
- Matt Mills, emergency management
- Laura Jacobs, co-chair of the COVID-19 Response Team
- Richard Ashworth, director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Coleman Warren, president, Associated Student Government
- Mary Savin, chair, Faculty Senate
The video is one hour in length. Those who registered were able to attend in person and virtually. They were also able to submit questions that were answered by the panel.
If you have a question that was not answered during the forum, you are encouraged to submit it at email@example.com.
John Thomas, manager of university communications