News Article: Recording Now Available of 'COVID-19 Response and Beyond' Panel Discussion
Jan. 27, 2021
If you missed the recent COVID-19 panel discussion on Tuesday, no worries. A recording is now available. The campus community was invited to attend a virtual panel discussion addressing the university's spring response to COVID-19 including the latest on the vaccination rollout, and an overview of how the pandemic may impact summer and fall planning, among other topics.
You can watch the recorded version of the panel discussion featuring a conversation with several campus leaders, facilitated by Provost Charles Robinson. Panelists include:
- Terry Martin, senior vice provost for Academic Affairs
- Huda Sharaf, medical director of the Pat Walker Health Center
- Flo Johnson, assistant vice chancellor for university housing
- Melissa Harwood-Rom, dean of students
- Steve Krogull, associate vice chancellor for university information technology
- Matt Mills, manager U of A Emergency Management
The video just over one hour in length. The panel discussion is a part of a series of events regarding the university's COVID-19 Response and other discussions that will be scheduled as needed throughout the semester.
John F. Thomas, manager of university communications