News Article: Recording Now Available of Fall Semester Faculty Forum
July 30, 2021
A recording of the recent faculty forum is now available for viewing. Members of the campus faculty were invited to a panel discussion and forum discussing the upcoming fall semester in an effort to help in planning before classes begin on Aug. 23.
You can watch the recorded version of the panel discussion featuring a conversation with several campus leaders facilitated by Provost Charles Robinson. Panelists include:
- Bill Kincaid, acting chancellor and managing associate general counsel
- Charles Robinson, provost and executive vice chancellor of academic and student affairs (moderator)
- Terry Martin, senior vice provost for academic affairs
- Kathy Sloan, vice provost for faculty affairs
- Scott Turley, interim associate vice chancellor, Facilities Management
- Lisa Milam, director of recruitment and workforce management, Human Resources
- Mark Rushing, associate vice chancellor, University Relations
- Melissa Harwood-Rom, dean of students and associate vice chancellor of student affairs
- Huda Sharaf, medical director, Pat Walker Health Center
The video is one hour in length. Faculty who registered were able to attend in person and virtually. They were also able to submit questions that were answered by the panel.
If you have a question that was not answered during the forum, you are encouraged to submit it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the University of Arkansas: As Arkansas' flagship institution, the U of A provides an internationally competitive education in more than 200 academic programs. Founded in 1871, the U of A contributes more than $2.2 billion to Arkansas’ economy through the teaching of new knowledge and skills, entrepreneurship and job development, discovery through research and creative activity while also providing training for professional disciplines. The Carnegie Foundation classifies the U of A among the top 3% of U.S. colleges and universities with the highest level of research activity. U.S. News & World Report ranks the U of A among the top public universities in the nation. See how the U of A works to build a better world at Arkansas Research News.
John Thomas, manager of university communications