Required and commonly recommended immunizations are available through the Allergy, Immunization and Travel Clinic.
Immunization is an important practice for community and individual health.
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
You must provide documentation of 2 MMR vaccinations. Documentation may come from a private physician’s office, high school transcripts, or the Arkansas Department of Health immunization data base (Arkansas high school students only). Documentation may be dropped off on site, faxed to (479) 575-7789, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a student cannot provide documentation of 2 doses of MMR vaccine, they can obtain the MMR vaccine at the Allergy, Immunization, and Travel Clinic. On the second day of orientation, between 8-9 a.m., new students may receive the MMR by reporting to the clinic.
- Meningitis Vaccine (Menactra or Menveo)If not previously immunized or if vaccine was given before the age of 16 years, immunization is recommended
- Tdap Booster(Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis)
- Hepatitis B Series– 3 shots over a 6 month period
- Influenza(annual flu shots recommended)
- Gardasil (HPV Series: Human Papilloma Virus) 3 shots over a 6 month period
Prices for common procedures are below. This list is not comprehensive and the vaccinations and fees are subject to change without notice. If you would like to know the fee for a test, procedure or other service, please ask at the time of your visit.
|Gardasil (HPV vaccine; 3 shots over a 6 month period)||$190.00/shot||$30.00/shot|
|Hepatitis A (2 shots over a 6 month to 1 year period)||$50.00/shot||$30.00/shot|
|Hepatitis B (3 shots over a 6 month period)||$55.00/shot||$30.00/shot|
|Twinrix (3 doses)||$88.00/shot||$30.00/shot|
|Japanese Encephalitis (2 doses)||$300.00/shot||$30.00/shot|
|MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)||$70.00||$30.00|
|Rabies (3 doses required)||$230.00/shot||$30.00/shot|
- Allergy shot injection one shot: $15 two or more: $20
- T-Spot.TB test (blood test): $60
For the immunization form regarding how to submit required immunization records, click here.
Additional immunizations are available based on need.
Last updated Oct. 27, 2016
Allergy, Immunization and Travel Clinic
8-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-5 p.m.