Primary Care Clinic
Our Primary Care Clinic provides outpatient treatment, just like you would receive from your hometown physician. We provide same day appointments for sudden illness and injuries and routine preventive care. Our professional staff includes board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners, registered nurses, laboratory and imaging (x-ray) technologists.
If you are currently being followed by a medical specialist in your community or require specialized care, we can assist you with a referral to a local specialist.
Our Primary Care Clinic offers:
- General medical care
- Manage chronic medical illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- Acute care for illness and injury
- Preventative care
- Physical exams
- Minor office surgical procedures
- Wound care
- Orthopedic services
- Dietitian/nutrition services
- Screenings for sexually transmitted infections
- Integrated behavioral health
The Primary Care Clinic is located on the first floor of the health center. To schedule an appointment with a primary care physician, call 479-575-4451 or schedule through the Patient Web Portal.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card – Please consult your insurance company about coverage.
- List of medicines, vitamins & supplements currently taking
- List of allergies (if any)
Monday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED