Aaron Carson, M.D.
Dr. Carson is the Associate Director of the Behavioral Health Service Line and an Assistant Professor with the Department of Psychiatry at UAMS. Dr. Carson provides psychiatric services for students at the Pat Walker Health Center.
Psychiatry residency, University of Arkansas for Medical Science
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Science
B.A., Drury University
- American Psychiatric Association
- Association for Academic Psychiatry
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training
- Arkansas Medical Society
Keith Berner, M.D.
Dr. Berner is an employee of Bluebird Health who provides psychiatric services for faculty, staff, and students at the Pat Walker Health Center.
- Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship, New York University and Bellevue Hospital
- Psychiatric Residency, University of Vermont
- M.D., UAMS
- B.S., Hendrix College
Scott Brenner, DO
Dr. Brenner is an employee of Burrell Behavioral Health who provides psychiatric services for students at the Pat Walker Health Center.
- Adult Psychiatry Residency, University of Missouri
- D.O., Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- B.S., Biology, University of Arkansas
Patricia Kramer, LPN
Patricia Kramer is a licensed practical nurse that is an employee of CAPS at the Pat Walker Health Center.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)